Barengine

Monday, March 8, 2010

Melbourne Bars - My Top 10 Bars



As its my birthday, I am going to be a little self-indulgent for this blog and tell you my favourite bars in Melbourne. All these places mean something to me in some way and hold a lot of memories, well those memories I can remember anyway. As I don't have a particular favourite amongst these bars, I am going to list them alphabetically.

1. Black Pearl - 304 Brunswick Street, Fitzroy
2. Caz Reitop's Dirty Secrets - 80 Smith Street, Collingwood
3. Cookie - 252 Swanston Street, Melbourne
4. Double Happiness - 21 Liverpool Street, Melbourne
5. Gertrude Street Enoteca - 229 Gertrude Street, Fitzroy
6. Gin Palace - 10 Russell Place, Melbourne
7. Lily Blacks - 12 Meyers Place, Melbourne
8. Loop Bar - 23 Meyers Place, Melbourne
9. Section 8 - 27 Tattersalls lane, Melbourne
10. The Standard - 293 Fitzroy Street, Fitzroy

I didn't realise how tough that would be... I could of added another 20 bars to that list easily, but nevertheless, I am happy with what I decided. You can check out the bars by following the link to their respective pages on Barengine.com by clicking on the bar names. Fell free to make suggestions or leave comments below.


No comments:

Post a Comment